Sunday, July 26, 2020

Contemplation Of Others Motivations

He is reaching out for all the reasons you should be able to clearly see.

He is lonely, bored, drunk, or any combination of. Basically he reached out because he feels he can. He may be missing you. But more likely just missing the space you filled in his day.

He also has some idea that you will answer or react in some way to his message. Which you are. Wasting your time trying to figure out what someone else is thinking.

Signs that the relationship wasnt good before and doesn't have much of a chance now..

You don't feel like you can just simply ask him why he messaged. If you can't do that I don't see much reason to waste any more time in thinking about a message that he clearly put no time into creating.

My advice is to forget about the message. 


Originally Posted On Quora On Neecee's Collection h

//www.quora.com/Three-weeks-after-his-initial-text-which-I-did-not-respond-to-my-ex-texted-me-again-with-the-weak-message-Hey-I-dont-understand-Why-is-he-reaching-out-again/answer/Denise-Brown-643?ch=10&share=06d8a25a&srid=u78wt8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts With Me