Wednesday, July 29, 2020

How Can I Spy On My Husband's Skype Account?

When you ask “can you find out who he talks with" I'm going to assume you are not asking the members of the site to do that.

If your asking if it's something you can do, I think it's highly likely.

There is a very easy way to go about finding out who your husband talks with. You simply ask him directly. I guess if you had doubts you could go a step further and ask him to see his phone.

Any other option, like trying to sign into his account etc. Is really going to be detrimental to your marriage. And is going to be a habit you don't want in your life.

If you have issues in your marriage that lead to believe you are unable to communicate with your husband or that he is doing unacceptable things you need couples counseling not his phone records 


Originally Posted On Quora //www.quora.com/My-husband-has-Skype-Can-you-find-out-who-he-talks-with/answer/Denise-Brown-643?ch=10&share=e92ca4aa&srid=u78wt8





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts With Me